The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 10 September 2011

Ood Creature

The Ood, also known as Oodkind, were a race of telepathic humanoids in the Dr Who series.

{free pattern here}

note: you'll need to register at the ravelry site (it's free) in order to download this pattern.

4 comments:

  1. This is possibly the most adorable homemade Doctor Who creature I've seen to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Doctor Who series! This pattern is delightful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw the Ood I put my knitting to one side and started looking for a crochet tutorial. I'm now teaching myself how to crochet. Thank you for posting it and the other inspiring links. I've watched Dr Who since the first movie and have been a lifetime fan. Have you had any problems getting into Ravelry? I've not been able to get in for over a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made this. I love him so much. Thanks for the pattern. I got confused while doing his hands and had to improvise.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin